From Scholarship Library
Revision as of 18:01, 13 July 2012 by 10.2.4.109
You are here to find scholarships, right? Luckily you have come to the land where scholarships abound and we are all about connecting you with them. Use the tips below and you will be on your way to finding scholarships.
- Think of what makes you different. You can create scholarship search terms based on your culture, skills, talents, where you live, financial background, schools you want to attend, degrees or careers you want to pursue, abilities, disabilities or academic achievements.
- Use the search terms you came up with in Step 1 in the Library Search Bar to find scholarships that are relevant to you.
- If the search or scholarships you found in your search are valuable, Bookmark the page in your web browser so you can revisit it again in the future.
- Try multiple searches based on the terms you came up with and find as many scholarships as you can.
- Once you’ve found the scholarships you’re interested in, research them to find their specific qualifications, requirements and deadlines.
- Apply, apply, apply! There’s no limit to how many searches or applications you can do. By all means, use and abuse the Library. It’s here for you.