Wondering how to use the Scholarship Library? Simply start using the Library Search Bar at the top of this page to find scholarships or if you’d like a little more guidance on how to use the Library, keep reading.
You are here to find scholarships, right? Luckily you have come to the land where scholarships abound and we are all about connecting you with them. Use the tips below and you will be on your way to finding scholarships.
- Think of what makes you different. You can create scholarship search terms based on your culture, skills, talents, where you live, financial background, schools you want to attend, degrees or careers you want to pursue, abilities, disabilities or academic achievements.
- Use the search terms you came up with in Step 1 in the Library Search Bar to find scholarships that are relevant to you.
- If the search or scholarships you found in your search are valuable, Bookmark the page in your web browser so you can revisit it again in the future.
- Try multiple searches based on the terms you came up with and find as many scholarships as you can.
- Once you’ve found the scholarships you’re interested in, research them to find their specific qualifications, requirements and deadlines.
- Apply, apply, apply! There’s no limit to how many searches or applications you can do. By all means, use and abuse the Library. It’s here for you.
Counselors and Parents
Nothing feels quite as good as helping your student find someone else to pay for their education. We have hundreds of thousands of scholarships and some students simply need the motivation from you to take the time to search and apply. Here are some tips to help you help them.
- Guide them through the steps in the Student section above as they use the Library Search Bar to perform multiple searches based on the terms or keywords they came up with in Step 1.
- If your student isn’t able, you can do searches for them and email them links to ones that might be of interest to them.
- Urge your student to track the scholarships they’re interested in by creating Bookmarks of their searches or of the scholarship page itself. Help them come up with a system to track each scholarships requirements, deadlines and their progress in applying for the scholarships.
- Suggest that they make multiple search queries so that they can find and apply for as many scholarships as possible.
- Be your student’s cheerleader. We all know that if we all had a site like ScholarshipLibrary.com and a support system like you, we would have all applied for and possibly received more scholarship funding for school.
You are some of education’s finest financial backers and investors. To some students you are a life saver as they pursue their education and career dreams. We hope to be your organization’s voice in helping get the word out to students about the scholarship(s) you’re offering them. To do that we need your help in ensuring that the information we have for your organization and scholarship(s) are accurate and up to date. Please take some time to do the following.
- Use the Library Search Bar to search for your organization’s name and/or scholarship(s) name.
- Once you find what you’re looking for, take a few minutes to read through and search for any outdated, incorrect or missing information or links.
- If you find any edits, changes or additions that need to be made, please submit your update request through our Feedback button or through a Post on the page itself and our team will respond appropriately.
- If you do not find your organization or scholarship and would like to have your it listed in the Scholarship Library, submit your request through the same means in Step 3 above.
Regardless of which of these categories you fall in, please let us know if you have questions, comments or feedback. You could even let us know if you hate the Scholarship Library, but we really don’t see that happening. Just click on our Feedback button at the top of any webpage and type away. Don’t be shy. Our team loves feedback, especially yours!