Wondering how to use the Scholarship Library? Simply start using the Library Search Bar at the top of this page to find scholarships or if you’d like a little more guidance on how to use the Library, keep reading.
You are here to find scholarships, right? Luckily you have come to the land where scholarships abound and we are all about connecting you with them. Use the tips below and you will be on your way to finding scholarships.
Counselors and Parents
Nothing feels quite as good as helping your student find someone else to pay for their education. We have hundreds of thousands of scholarships and some students simply need the motivation from you to take the time to search and apply.
We hope to be your organization’s voice in helping get the word out to students about the scholarship(s) you’re offering them. To do that we need your help in ensuring that the information we have for your organization and scholarship(s) are accurate and up to date.
November is the month in which our nation recognizes the national holiday, Thanksgiving. Although there are many events in our nation’s history that could arguably be considered the first Thanksgiving celebration, it is thought that the most-widely acknowledged first celebration and feast in America took place in 1941 at Plymouth, present-day Massachusetts. We love the history of our Thanksgiving holiday. We are also just as fond of the food that comes with it. Without good food and culinary geniuses to make it or help us put it together, Thanksgiving would not be quite the same. To you culinary masterminds, we thank you for making holidays like Thanksgiving that much better. This month's scholarship spotlight is for you. Bon appetite!
- OSAC-Technical Training Fund
- American Culinary Federation of Central Vermont Scholarship
- ProStart Scholarship (The Art Institute of Atlanta)
- CANFit Program Scholarships - Undergraduate - Culinary Arts (Humboldt State University)
- American Culinary Federation Education Institute Scholarship (Madison Area Technical College)
- American Academy of Chefs Balestreri/Cutino Scholarships
- Hector Boiardi Scholarship-Culinary Management (Southern New Hampshire University)
- Top Hat Scholarship - Culinary Arts (SUNY College of Technology at Alfred)
- Top Hat Scholarship - Baking, Production & Management (SUNY College of Technology at Alfred)
- Culinary Arts Scholarship - Baking, Production & Management (SUNY College of Technology at Alfred)
- Culinary Arts Scholarship - Culinary Arts (SUNY College of Technology at Alfred)
- MATC Sal Sanchez Jr. Memorial Culinary Scholarship (Milwaukee Area Technical College)
- IDDBA Scholarship-Culinary Arts
- R.W. Smith Scholarship (Grossmont College)
- Hospitality Center Scholarship (Southern New Hampshire University)
1. Thanksgiving. (2012, October 23). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 18:11, October 30, 2012, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thanksgiving&oldid=519388578.