Aramark CTS/John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital Scholarship Program (South Suburban College of Cook County)
|School:||South Suburban College of Cook County|
The six Aramark CTS/John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to students attending South Suburban College for the studies in Biomedical Electronics Technology. These scholarships are to assist in the educational development of minority students who aspire to enter careers in medical technology management or the medical equipment service industry by entering the biomedical repair and engineering field. Preference will be given to students who are employees, or dependents of employees, of the County of Cook.
1. Have a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
2. Be pursuing an Associates Degree in Biomedical Equipment Technology.
3. Be recommended by two faculty members of SSC or high school teachers.
4. Submit an essay on her/his educational and career goals.
5. Be a resident of Cook County, Illinois.
6. Be either a full or part-time student. The scholarship award is $1,000 per year and can be renewed for up to three additional years not to exceed $3,000 as a total award. Candidates will be screened and chosen by a committee. The committee will be judging on appearance, communication skills, motivation and potential for success in the field of Bioengineering.
Go to http://www.southsuburbancollege.edu/admit/ to get started.